Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
Set to be one of the world’s largest indoor theme parks when it opens on Yas Island in 2018, Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi will bring together all your favorite Warner Bros. characters and stories under one roof to offer you an enthralling, captivating day out for all the family. Walk through the iconic Warner Bros. shield and be transported to a whole new world of action, adventure, wackiness and more, in which you can create and enjoy many a memorable moment with family and friends!
Six truly immersive lands - Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch - will come together to create an unparalleled fan experience. Expect everyone from Batman to Bugs Bunny, Superman to Scooby-Doo amongst 29 state-of-the-art thrilling rides, a host of interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment. There’s also multiple dining options, from grab-and-go to full-service sit-down restaurants and cafes, and a variety of enticing retail offerings from which you can choose your favorite Warner Bros. inspired souvenirs.
NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In line with the latest government directives, all guests aged 16 and over will be required to provide proof of a ‘green pass’ on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application.
International guests who are not able to show a ‘green pass’ on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application must be able to show a valid PCR test result not older than 3 days or alternatively a proof of vaccination to enter the Park. Evidence of tourist status in the form of a visa stamp on the guest’s passport must be provided upon request.
All guests will also be subject to a mandatory facial scan screening, prior to being granted access to the theme parks. In the event the scan indicates a potential positive result, the guest will be advised to carry out a PCR test and will be asked to leave the premises thereafter for their safety and the safety of others.
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and attractions open at the moment?
- Which shows can I watch at the Park and can I meet any characters?
- Are all restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all shops open at the Park?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?