Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and attractions open at the moment?
- Which shows can I watch at the Park and can I meet any characters?
- Are all restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all shops open at the Park?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.