Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained.
To gain entry to our Theme Park:
- All UAE nationals and residents must show:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status in the Alhosn App.
- Full ‘Vaccinated status’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app)
- Please note that, proof of vaccinated status/vaccine exemption may only be evidenced via the Alhosn App
- All tourists and other visitors to UAE must:
- Comply with the requirements above for UAE nationals and residents, where possible
- Where the Alhosn app is not available, show proof of full vaccinated status and a negative PCR test result received within 14 days.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and attractions open at the moment?
- Which shows can I watch at the Park and can I meet any characters?
- Are all restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all shops open at the Park?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.